“Conventional or alternative medicine? Preferably both. It’s about finding the one that works works best out of all possible options. Or the right combination of both.”
Prim. Dr Riedl is a specialist in orthopedics and orthopedic surgery , head of CORPUS and consultant orthopaedist in the Rudolfinerhaus.
The focus of patient-oriented orthopedic care is the combination of conventional medical therapies and operations with alternative medical options. In the degenerative joint area, my focus is also on cartilage-building, joint-preserving measures in order to postpone joint replacement operations for as long as possible.
- Osteoarthritis prevention
- foot surgery
- joint surgery
- hand surgery
- CT-directed infiltration of the spine
- Manual medicine
- Spinal check-ups
- Orthopedic pain therapy
- pediatric orthopedics ; Mother-child passport examinations
- Infant ultrasound of the hips
- Sports medicine examinations
Other orthopedic surgery times:
Monday 9am-12pm and 2pm-6pm
Tuesday 2-6 p.m
Wednesday 8:30am-12pm and 2pm-6pm
Thursday 9am-12pm and 2pm-6pm
Subject to change!
- Born: 1960 in Bruck an der Mur
- Studied medicine in Vienna until 1985
- Regular training as a general practitioner in Vienna
- Specialist training in orthopedics at the Gersthof Orthopedic Hospital and the Speising Orthopedic Hospital until 1993
- In the Gersthof orthopedic hospital, scientific lectures and publications on the osseous integration behavior of titanium-coated hip endoprostheses with Prof. M. Salzer.
- Founding of the Corpus group practice in 1994